Monday, January 26, 2009

Challenge #2







Why did I have so much trouble with this one? Oh, I know, it was all Facebook's fault. If I hadn't kept getting all those messeges in my e-mail maybe I could have done something other that sit at my computer all day! Oh, well, it's addictive, but lots of fun! On with the challenge, I looked through my pictures and decided almost immediately that this would be my subject. I took days to pick out the paper and photos, but then could not find the time to put it together. Last night I finally sat down to do it and I could not come up with a layout I liked. So tonight, after homework, making cookies and cakes in the Easy Bake Oven, delivering said goodies to my parents, dinner, and reading assignments, I went upstairs, looked at the pages and came up with this. Hope you like it!



4 comments:

~Amy said...

Love it !! :)

Mindy said...

Love it!

Heather Leigh said...

Makes me want winter to be over even more so than I already did!!

Lori said...

Love going to Detroit! Can't wait for Tiger tix to go on sale! Love the pics!