Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Challenge #4a


I wasn't feeling well last week so I'm a bit behind. The color is a bit off in the picture, it is hot pink not salmon. I used paper that had that sanded or faded look, like the example. I couldn't find a picture of myself with each of the girls or even one of us together that I liked. I also had a hard time finding pictures of them by themselves, they always seemed to be together, something I will pay more attention to when taking pictures from now on! The "what will I be" theme came to me as I started arranging the pictures. After I printed "what will I be", visions of Doris Day and the song Que Sera, Sera ran through my head all day! I really used to dread journalling because my hand writing is so awful, but thanks to Amy and my printer, I can document what I was thinking or what they were doing in the pictures. It makes each page more memorable! Thanks for the tip, Aim.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

It came out great! I wonder if all this scrapping will end up affecting how we take pictures...interesting resultant!
I like the flower accents a lot.

~Amy said...

I love it! I really like the faded paper :) Your jounaling is so meaningful! I almost never use my own writing! The only reason I did it on my "38" layout is b/c I don't know how to print in a half circle !! But, I do think it s good to use my own handwriting sometimes so I can look back on it when I'm old and gray!

Patty said...

I sometimes have trouble reading my own handwriting now, when I'm old and gray I don't think I'll have a chance!

Kim said...

Love this layout. I have this paper also. Might be using it soon :)

xxxxx said...

Love the paper and the title! Very cute. Your journaling is precious... your girls will love to read it when they are older! Nice job!!